Only when the combination of talent, design and timing came together was YES. going to bring in a women’s model. The Hel is a slightly directional shape that’s narrower than a guy’s board but still wide enough to provide a stable platform for pushing it. We begin with the same core as the TDF and Trouble, but we lay it up with biax glass to allow more torsional flex. The sidecut employs a slight bump in two spots along each rail at the binding area. This breaks up the sidecut just enough to increase grip in ice or hard-pack without feeling grabby, slowing you down, or being a nightmare to tune.
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE PROFILE: 4mm Nose, 4mm Camber, 2mm Tail
- OUTLINE: Directional , DISRUPTED SIDECUT
- CORE: Core 3. Two densities of Poplar with Beech Impact Blocks
- GLASS: Biax top. Biax bottom
- BASE: Die-cut sintered 2000