Pick Your Line
This year the PYL gets a makeover with full wood veneer topsheet, updated Beechwood and Poplar core and carbon stringers. A slightly directional shape and minimal tapered tail keeps it floating without limiting DCP’s options to throw park-like freestyle hucks on his backcountry canvas.
- SHAPE: Directional
- BASE PROFILE: 4mm Nose, 4mm Camber, 2mm Tail
- OUTLINE: Directional , DISRUPTED SIDECUT
- CORE: 4. Poplar core with Beechwood rails & Impact Blocks
- GLASS: Triax Top, Biax Bottom , Carbon Stringers
- BASE: Die-cut sintered 2000