THE YES. LIFETIME WARRANTY
YES. Snowboards guarantees all products sold by YES. Authorized Dealers to be free of material or craftsmanship defects for LIFE. In order to benefit from the lifetime warranty, please register your product HERE. If you choose not to register, our regular warranty applies; please see below for details.
If a product is found to be defective, the responsibility of YES. shall be limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. YES. will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of the defective product.
IMPORTANT - All potential warranty claims must meet this criteria:
- Product must be within the warranty period (See below for the warranty period of each product category).
- All claims must include a proof of purchase that clearly identifies the dealer and purchase date. If proof of purchase cannot be provided, we are unable to accept your warranty claim.
- Warranties apply only to YES. products purchased from Authorized YES. dealers and are valid for the original buyer only.
Please carefully read our limited warranty policy to verify your product is eligible for warranty consideration.
Returning Product for Warranty
Warranty procedures vary based on where your YES. product was purchased. See below for details.
Product Purchased from Authorized YES. Dealer:
Defective product purchased from a YES. dealer must be returned to the point of purchase. The dealer will submit your warranty claim and arrange a replacement or refund if the claim is accepted.
If you have purchased your product in a different country than the one that you are currently in, and are unable to submit a claim to the shop where you bought it, please contact us HERE. If the warranty claim is accepted, a flat fee will be charged to cover shipping & duties from our EU warehouse. EUROPE: 30€. NORTH AMERICA: 60USD. WORLDWIDE: 90USD.
Product Purchased from Authorized YES. Online Dealer:
Contact customer service at the online dealer where you bought the item. The online dealer will submit your warranty claim and arrange replacement or refund if claim is accepted.
Product Purchased from yesnowboard.com:
If you feel a product purchased on https://www.yesnowboard.com/ has a manufacturer’s defect, please submit your claim HERE . We will contact you within 3 business days to let you know if your claim was approved, denied, or requires inspection.
If your claim is approved, you must send the defective product back to our warehouse. We will email you a shipping label to return the defective product. Upon our receipt of the defective product, we will send you a replacement product or refund the purchase price.
If your claim requires inspection, you must send the product to our warranty center. You must pay shipping costs to send the product to us for inspection. If your claim is approved after inspection, we will send you a replacement product or refund the purchase price. We will also reimburse your shipping costs to send the product in for inspection with a valid shipping receipt. If your claim is denied after inspection, but you want the product returned, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the product back to you.
If your claim is denied, but you feel the claim is valid, you may request an inspection at our warranty center. You must pay shipping costs to send the product in for inspection. If your claim is approved after inspection, we will send you a replacement product or refund the purchase price. We will also reimburse your shipping costs to send the product in for inspection with valid shipping receipt. If your claim is denied after inspection, but you want the product returned, you will be responsible for the initial shipping costs as well as those to send the product back to you.
Product Purchased On Ebay, Craigslist, etc.:
Sorry, products purchased online from non-authorized YES. dealers are not covered by warranty. If the eBay seller you bought the item from is an official reseller/dealer, then please contact them to arrange a warranty.
The warranty applies only to YES. Snowboards purchased from Authorized YES. Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. This warranty is non-transferable.
YES. Lifetime Warranty for Snowboards:
YES. guarantees all snowboards to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for life. Read below « Snowboard Lifetime Warranty » for more information.
YES. Limited Warranty for Clothing:
YES. guarantees all apparel and accessories to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of 180 days from the original date of purchase at a YES. Authorized Dealer.
Snowboard Lifetime Warranty
Upon registration, YES. Snowboards warrants all snowboards sold by YES. to be free of defects in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product. If a product is found to be defective by YES., in its sole discretion, YES.’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. YES. will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
The warranty applies only to YES. Snowboards purchased from Authorized YES. Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. This warranty is non-transferrable.
Your product must be registered with us. Register your product HERE.
All products returned to YES. for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Please ship products freight prepaid and insured. YES. assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Snowboard damage NOT covered by warranty:
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
- YES. Snowboards predating (older than) the 2014/2015 product line. For example 2013/2014 models and older are not covered under the lifetime warranty.
- Any intentional or unintentional damage caused by the rider’s carelessness, abuse, misuse, or neglect.
- Any type of impact damage such as those caused by rocks, stumps, rails, etc.
- Any damage caused by, related to, or resulting from modifications made after purchase and not authorized by YES.
- Stress cracks in lacquer and non-structural cracks on used snowboards.
- Scratches, chips, and/or indentations in the topsheet.
- Graphic fading, discoloration, or other aesthetic blemishes that do not impair performance.
- Minor base irregularities, including base dimples in binding insert area.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of bindings.
- Damages caused by using improper length of binding mounting screws.
- Improper rider-board match (i.e. too much weight on a too short board).
- Spinning or stripped inserts caused by improper mounting of binding hardware.
- Damages incurred in shipping.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives, or LOC-TITE®.
Snowboard defects accepted for warranty claims:
- YES. Snowboards models newer or from the 2014/2015 product line.
- Structural cracks and water infiltration on top laminate, base, core, or sidewall due to improper lamination.
- Topsheet, edge, sidewall, tip and/or tail protector delamination.
- Tip and/or tail radius lacquer cracks causing a loss of adhesion to top surface.
- Insert cracks, structural cracks, or water infiltration around the inserts.
- Spinning or stripped inserts (not caused by improper mounting of binding hardware).
ALL WARRANTS IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTS IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTS, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
If a product is found to be defective by YES. Snowboards, in its sole discretion, YES. Snowboard’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product.
In the event an exact product replacement (Model, size, and/or color) is no longer available, we may replace your product with one of comparable performance, size, and value. This applies to replacement parts as well.
Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact product back. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.