YES. For Life.
YES. Snowboards warrants all snowboards sold by YES. to be free of defects in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product. If a product is found to be defective by YES., in its sole discretion, YES.’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. YES. will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
The warranty applies only to YES. Snowboards purchased from Authorized YES. Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. This warranty is non-transferrable.
All products returned to YES. for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization which can be given over the phone. Ship products freight prepaid and insured. YES. assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
- Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
- Damage caused by the use of incorrect hardware for mounting bindings.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product.
- Replaced products are non-transferrable.
Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match your exact length/model, but in the event that model is no longer available, we will replace with a similar design and value.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized YES. Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
YES. Snowboards are not covered by any verbal warranties.
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.